Re: Radio station to resume broadcasting Friday

At 03:22 PM 8/21/2003 -0400, Larry Weil wrote:

>At 01:28 PM 8/21/2003 -0400, Dan Billings wrote:
>
>Larry - note the smily face.  He was joking.
>
>That's what they all say :-)

And my apologies for sending this message twice.  I was having an
autenicatin problem trying to send it from work, as soon as I sent it by an
alternate method, the authentication problem cleared up and out it went.

I'll be out of town and off-list for a few days, so you can all talk about
me behind my back.  But then again, remember that I can always read the
archives. :-))

--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH