Mt Washington

Was on the summit of Mt Washington with our engineer a
few weeks ago testing some equipment for an upcoming
remote...  One of our main goals was to attempt to get
a signal to monitor from so we had a chance to do, no
big surprise here, some of the BEST DXing I have ever
done!  In simply attempting to pickup WVMJ-FM(yagi
antenna and merantz analog tuner) we caught clips of
WLKC Burlington(Alice 103.3), WBFB Belfast(104.7 The
Bear, Barre/Montpeliier's The Point, and(I
believe)104.5 WXLO Worcester(???).  I was pretty
surpised that WPKQ didn't interfere more in the part
of the dial...

Speaking of remotes from the summit....  There were,
of course, WMTW's weather updates from the summit.
But have there been any actual remotes done from the
summit?