Re: Major Power Outage

I have to give props to WMTW.  I often knock them, but they are doing better
than the other stations on this one.

I tuned in both WCSH and WGME and expected to see a live interview with some
expert explaining why New England is not being effected.  But no such
interview was done.  Isn't that the obvious local angle?

Former WLBZ and WCSH reporter Dan Harris is reporting live via cell phone
for ABC from Manhattan.

Tony noted he is happy to be in a small city at times like this.  I agree
with that, but I live in a rural area and when the power goes off, I have no
water.  We were without power for 10 days after the Ice Storm in 1998.
Hauling water in gallon junks is no fun.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine