Re: Dale Dorman Gone At Kiss 108

Dan Billings wrote:

>I have not heard him on KISS 108 in several years.  Did he fit with the
>hip-hop music that they play?  He is a couple of generations older than the
>target audience/

My suspicion is that that's got a lot to do with why he got canned.  I've
thought that he sounded "out of it" for several years now...no doubt the
spring book confirmed it.  He had to have been one of the oldest CHR jocks
in the country....that can't help but have been a liability with Kiss'
target audience.  I, for one am glad I got to hear him while he was in his
prime.