Re: Dale Dorman Gone At Kiss 108

Roger noted:
>>I cancelled my membership in the Kiss Club. :-(  <<

and i will likewise scrape my KISS 108 bumper sticker off my '82 Nissan...
if i can find which little light blue cube in the junkyard it is.

actually, Uncle Dale NOT on the radio is huge for me, as well as for a good
number of this group.

fortunately, there are more than a few savvy minds in Boston radio who'll
make sure the man is not off the air for long.  ( i said "a few," not a
hundred)

- -Chuck (wishing i could fill :06.5 like Dale) Igo