Western Mass radio

I'm on my annual vacation in Western Massachusetts, and I happened to
hear a few things.  I listened to WARE for awile on the way out.
They sounded about like any other oldies station.  I've heard better.

1520 in Greenfield is now "The Wizz," and I assume it has call
letters to match, something like WIZZ or WHIZ, etc.  They seem to be
adult standards.  I heard some swing-era music and some 70s music.

I couldn't hear either of them after dark.  I assume if they are
using any nighttime authority, they have a signal that can't reach
where I am.

--
 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                             617.367.0468
 15 Court Square, Suite 210            lawyer@attorneyross.com