Re: Today's LTAR: LTAR twice a month?

At 08:20 PM 8/3/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>On today's Let's Talk About Radio on WJIB, Bob Bittner
>mentioned that on the 3rd Sunday of this month (8/17),
>WJIB will re-run the 8/3 edition (11 am-noon) OR
>there's a chance he may come by to do an entire new
>show at that time! So you'll just have to tune in to
>see if they re-run today's show with Donna co-hosting
>or an entire new "episode"...Not sure how long this
>will last!

If only we had a sponsor... then we could do the show every week, we could
make a few bucks, and become wealthy capitalists!  Anybody wanna sponsor
LTAR?  Seriously, Bob seems to want to do two new shows a month if his
schedule permits, and I am willing to be a guest host.  I am sure others
are willing too... If you enjoy LTAR, let Bob know-- I think he is of the
opinion that not many people listen to it, but I have no idea how many or
how few there are...