[no subject]

I find it oddly telling that the operator would seriously expect people
to believe that the one community voice of his properties is sufficient,
and that the community could not possibly need another, if the tone of
the article correctly reflects his view. Reminiscent of the station
operators' response of 'we already have our (woman, ethnician, etc.)'.

What was more amusing, though, was his description of his half hour
daily swap shop program:

 "It's open to buy, sell, trade or wish someone a happy birthday or
anniversary," Gleason said. "That's community radio at its finest."

I guess for this millennium that's as good as it's going to get...

-Pete
Enfield, NH