Re: Just noticed WOTW 900 AM playing "Great Hits of All Time"

  IIRC, it was Segal Communications that had the temporary operating authority
of WOTW & WOTW FM back in the early 80's. I believe the FM went from AC/Oldies
to simulcasting the AM's Religious format, then the FM went dark first then the
AM shut down. Bob Cohen went on to work at WSME in Sanford ME, and last I knew
I think he was working for Voice Of America in the Washington DC area. This was
several years ago that he went to DC.

Mark Watson