Road Trip

I went to a friend's wedding in Rhode Island last night.  With the bar exam
coming up, I listened to review tapes during most of the drive so I didn't
check out much radio.  I did catch about an hour of "Hillbilly at Harvard"
on the Harvard station and enjoyed it greatly.  Great music that you won't
hear anywhere else, but the host talks too much -- between every song!  I
also now understand why traffic reports are so prominent on WBZ.  A drive
that took about 4 hours yesterday, took over 5 hours today.  I don't know
how you people can live that way . . .

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine