Fresh Air 7/23/2003

I'm surprised that there has not yet been any commentary on the interviews
on Fresh Air this past Tuesday, where Terry Gross spoke separately with
Eric Bohert (of online mag Salon.com) and Clear Channel Radio CEO John
Hogan.

There were good points made on both sides - though they didn't answer one
another point-for-point, unfortunately, which I believe would have made
for excellent discussion. John Hogan would have been in a corner in little
time, I bet!

-Peter Murray (N3iXY)
Pittsburgh (home of 6 CC stations), PA