Re: RIAA Strikes B.U. & M.I.T.

> > If I make them available to myself for personal
> use...and someone else
> takes
> > them.
> >
> > Why is that my fault?  Why should I be charged?
>
> Because you knowingly made them available for others
> to copy.

I knowingly made them available for *me* to copy using
whatever method I want...at work, at school, hokme, e

What someone *else* does....shouldn't be my concern.

That's like charging me for leaving my car doors
unlocked....which I do for my own convenience...and
claiming that I knowingly let someone get inside my
car, etc.

JP

=====
Joe Pappalardo