Re: radio psychics

There was a psychic that was very popular on Boston ( and most major
cities ) back in the 60's Dr Gilbert Holloway I believe his name was. He
was so popular that WMEX DJs would have him on for an hour or 2 at a
time instead of music. I heard him in other places as well. People would
call and all you would say to him was "Dr Holloway please tell me
something about myself"

I m sure others remember him