Skip on Saturday (was "Another gem...")

I was driving around the metro-west suburbs on Saturday around 11 AM,
during all that FM skip. I was trying to listen to WUMB 91.9 from U.
Mass Boston, but it was getting cut out by a religious station that
was promoting covering the Tampa/St. Petersburg Florida area!

I coudn't catch the ID, it may have been WYFO Lakeland according to
radio-locator.

I heard a number of other out of town signals, but couldn't catch any
ID's. WHOM 94.9 was getting cut out in spots by a CHR/Urban sounding
format.

Eli Polonsky

http://mail2web.com/ .