Re: Boston Globe Online / Sports / WWZN cuts staff and programming

Their NY station based in Newark is now running Russian programming but
I don't see that as an option here ( or any other language )  Salem
might be interested but as a major discount. Disney at a huge discount
"might" want to look at it to make an ESPN Boston and combine operations
with Radio Disney. The reality is the options are limited and they will
take a major bath on any sale.