Re: Another gem from WMTW

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kevin Vahey" <kvahey@tmail.com>

> It takes talent to blow something this badly
>

> According to wmtw.com:
>
> Garciaparra entered the game in the top of the seventh inning. With one
> out
> and a man on first, Rondell White grounded to Garciaparra, who stepped
> on
> second and threw to first baseman Jason Giambi to complete an
> unassisted
> inning-ending double-play.

As much as I would like to...you cannot give WMTW full blame on this, except
for not properly pre-reading.
This is taken directly from the AP story out of the Boston bureau.  When I
saw it on the wire this morning I nearly fell over laughing at the usual AP
stupidity when it comes to sports...especially those who toil in Boston.

Dan,
WGAN