Used gear up for grabs

We've been clearing out some college-radio storage here in Cambridge.  Some
vintage gear needs a loving home, and I figured this list was the best
place to find one.

Hard to gauge the quality of much of this, though many pieces could be
useful for parts:

o Ampex AG-440C tape deck system, mounted in Russlang cart.
o Various Ampex tape deck components
o (2) Scully 250 tape decks, not in racks
o Moseley TRC-15 remote control (remote end only)
o Symphase TC-377 tape deck.  Partially smashed, but may be good for parts
o Technics SL-1015 turntable in a nice (mahogany?) base.  Motor spins.

Also, some random mid-90s computer hardware, tape heads, and other
tchotchkes.

I hope this isn't construed as a commercial post -- I'd just hate to see
this stuff trashed if someone would appreciate it.  Nothing is priced yet,
although they would surely appreciate an appropriate donation if you find a
pearl.

If you'd be interested in checking this out, please contact David Zimmer
<zimmer@fas.harvard.edu> for more information.