Re: 'TKK lineup shuffle?

It appears that when Laura Ingraham announced she is
switching syndicators....she had the impression she
would leave one network on Friday and be on the air on
the other on Monday.   (Me thinks she was a bit naive
if she thought WW1..a BIG company...was gonna allow
that.)

When Westwood One got wind of her signing with another
company...they pulled the plug on her show.

They are filling in that time slot with different
hosts from around the country in order to give their
affiliates something....but I imagine that TKK chose
not to air some 'unknown' rotating hosts from around
the country.

Ingraham is set to start on her new network in
September.  It s'posed to be a 9AM-12Noon
timeslot...although some affiliates, no doubt, will
tape delay her to her old 7PM time slot.

Joe

--- Bob Nelson <raccoonradio@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I've tuned into WTKK a few times over the past 2
> days
> and it sounds like they may have shuffled their
> lineup
> (not sure if it's permanent).
>
> It was:
> 3-7 pm Severin
> 7-10 pm Laura Ingraham
> 10 pm-1 am Sean Hannity (tape delayed)
>
> Now it seems like
> 3-7 pm Severin
> 7-10 pm Hannity tape delayed
> 10 pm-mid. Severin replay
> Mid.-1 am replay of Eagan and Braude
>
> So have they dumped Ingraham, or are giving her a
> "rest", or...?

=====
Joe Pappalardo

joepappalardo2001@yahoo.com