Channel 6/Montreal (was RE: Radio Free Brattleboro netcasting)

Yes, there is a Channel 6 in Montreal, CBMT.  The
English flagship station of the CBC.  In the area of
Brattleboro, Vermont,  operations on 87.9 MHz would be
not be permitted due to overlap from WRGB
(especially), WLNE, and to a lesser amount, both WCSH
and CBMT.

I do agree that all these TV stations would probably
have a possible combined audience of maybe 10 people
(if that) in the Brattleboro area, due to the distance
involved.  But, rules are rules and unfortunately for
RFB, that's the way it is.

73,

Peter Q. George (K1XRB)
Whitman, Massachusetts