RE: Double letters in Boston-market calls

Are you sure?

I happen to work in a building in Hopkinton NH that has so much steel in it,
that it not only blocks out all AM signals, it fries most FM signals and
WNNH is the ONLY station that comes in clearly (WGIR-FM, WZID, and WEVO come
through, but only with a lot of interference, and despite their closeness,
neither WTPL Hillsborough nor WJYY or WOTX in Concord come in at all)

Also, I live in East Derry 6-10 miles away from ANY point in Londonderry and
WPLM rouutinely beats out WNNH on my radios (not to say I cant get WNNH, but
WPLM is clearly the more dominant signal at 99.1)

Paul Hopfgarten
PO Box 279
East Derry NH 03041
(V) 603-426-5159