RE: Double letters in Boston-market calls

This is a stretch, because the New Hampshire Seacoast region is rarely thought
of as part of the Boston market, but there was WWNH 930 in Rochester NH. Isn't
it now WGIN? Surely, if we go THAT far, we have to go to Providence too. Don't
they have WWRX and WWLI there? All of those double Ws would then far outnumber
Boston's double Ks.

--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205