RE: WOTW Nashua NH Sold

I think that WOTW is not powerful enough to carry of a full service
operation. I wonder if the "full-service" part of the operation will be
during daylight hours only. (There <100w at night, maybe they'll broker out
the nighttime...they could carry Nashua Mayor-Aldermen meetings or something
else Nashua-specific at night))

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041
paul@03038.com