Re: CRISIS

--- "A. Joseph Ross" <lawyer@attorneyross.com> wrote:

> How do you set up a VCR to record a radio program?

I would think you put outputs from your receiver into
the VCR's input.

Right now I have a receiver, CD player, and (audio)
cassette deck in my bedroom. I could put a VCR there
and take
the outputs that were going from the receiver to
the (audio)cassette deck and plug them into the input
jacks of the VCR. Voila...and if you record at EP
speed, you can get as much as 6 hours (8 hours with
and extra long tape).

In my own case, all my audio stuff is in one room
(bedroom) while the video stuff is in my living room
(TV, 2 VCRs, and 1 DVD). But I could take one of those
VCRs and put it with my audio stuff in my
bedroom and record stuff. Of course, I'd have to
set the receiver to the correct station and program
the VCR as I would to tape a TV show. If need be
I could transfer the videotape (with a radio program)
back to audiocassette.