Re: Donna gets heard - and seen! (on Nightline, of course)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Garrett Wollman" <wollman@lcs.mit.edu>
To: "Dan Billings" <billings@suscom-maine.net>
Cc: <bri@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 12:07 AM
Subject: Re: Donna gets heard - and seen! (on Nightline, of course)

> There has been talk of reintroducing the fin-syn rule (primarily on
> the part of the two Democratic commissioners -- not a realistic
> possibility).

OK.  But am I correct that the proposed changes by Powell will not effect
that issue one way or another?

It seems like Diller was an odd choice because he seemed to be there to
promote his own particular business interest which has little to do with the
current controversy.  I guess ABC wanted a corporate type there to criticize
consolidation and didn't care about the fine points.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine