Fwd: Re: WJIB-AM Makes Ratings Splash!

>DATE: Wed, 21 May 2003 18:47:19
>From: "Kevin Vahey" <kvahey@tmail.com>
>To: lglavin@lycos.com, boston-radio->interest@bostonradio.org

>You saying WJIB scored higher that WWZN???

>On Wed, 21 May 2003 6:40PM -0500, Laurence Glavin >wrote:
> If you haven't viewed the latest Arbitrends(tm) yet, >the
> most surprising appearance among all stations 12-and-over
> is a sizable fraction for WJIB-AM.

The answer is YES, taking into account that it is the
Mon-Sun 12-and-over number, not some breakdown by demographics.
I don't quote actual numbers...I wrote that it was a sizable
fraction, meaning less than 1.  WJIB's fraction was almost
TWICE WWZN's similar rating, with a 200-to-one power advantage sunrise/sunset!
(10,000 at night, although WJIB is NDA heh-heh)