Re: Power Boost For WERS-FM

<<On Fri, 16 May 2003 17:13:44 -0400, Larry Weil <kc1ih@mac.com> said:

> I have found the management of WEVO/NHPR so removed from the real world
> that I doubt they will ever know about this, or if they do find out,
> understand how it can effect reception of their signal.

I doubt this minor change to WERS will have any impact to WEVO.  In
fact, I just read the application, and it is clear that, as far as the
FCC is concerned, this change will have *no* impact on WEVO.  WERS is
requesting a waiver allowing it to receive more interference from WEVO
near Andover, Mass., well outside WEVO's predicted 60 dBu service
area.  The consulting engineer notes that, using a propagation model
which is believed to be more accurate, this interference is only a
theoretical possibility because of inaccuracies in the FCC's standard
FM propagation model and does not occur in reality.

-GAWollman