RE: The New Tunnel

I believe that's becuase the Legislature and Governor are battling over the
name for the tunnel. (Some want to call it the Tip (your truck over) O'Niell
Tunnel)

How about the "Bechtel Parsons Brinkerhof laughing at Taxpayers" Tunnel?
(Western Hemisphere Edition)

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041
paul@03038.com