RE: BUR Sched?

At 05:29 PM 5/14/03 -0400, Garrett Wollman wrote:

>Indeed.  People need to remember that just because someone sent you an
>e-mail does not mean that you have the right to send it to anyone
>else.  My policy on this list is very simple: if you didn't write it,
>don't post it here.  (Unless, of course, you are quoting someone
>else's post to reply to it -- and when you do that, TRIM!)

OK, in that vein I'll let the people on the list know that I wrote to On
The Media, and received a reply from their senior producer to the effect
that he was not even aware that the show was not being aired on WBUR.  He
says he will look into the matter.  I will not post that e-mail here in
accordance with Garrett's policy.

--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH