Re: Disco 103

At 07:42 PM 5/11/2003, Mark Watson wrote:
>     Besides the Disco titles, more 70's titles are showing up on the Oldies
>103.3 playlist. How long till we start getting 80's titles in rotation?
>
>Mark Watson

It always manages to surprise me when I think about it, but the 1980's were
at least 13 years ago now...and for most music it's more like 18-23 years
ago.  That's getting mighty close to "oldies" territory.

God help me, I'm hearing bands I worshipped in junior high (1988-1990) as
Muzak in some stores and elevators.  Oh it hurts, it hurts...
:-)

"I'm just got a highly dense molecular constitution, that's all."