Job opening

While I'd guess it's also listed in the trades, I just thought I'd pass
along..

Help Wanted - RADIO PERSONALITY. Immediate opening for an experienced air
talent to host AC afternoon drive show. Strong production skills are a must.
WZID is owned by Saga Communications, a stable, people-oriented company.
Rush tape & resume to Tom Kallechey, Program Director, WZID, 500 Commercial
St., Manchester NH 03101, or wzidpd@wzid.com. Deadline for applications is
5/9/ 03. Please, no calls. EOE

 Location: NH Date: 5/4/2003
Source: Union Leader