Re: Jerry Williams biography

That's a rather condensed bio. I believe I heard Jerry say many times on the
air that after WCYB, he worked at WEDO McKeesport (Pittsburgh) PA. I am under
the impression that the reference to WIBG Philadelphia is correct, but my
attempts (quite a while ago) to confirm that he worked there failed. I think
that WIP was the last station he worked at in Philly before he came to Boston
in 1957 (and joined Mac and Dickie Richmond at the first "new" WMEX). I still
remember a few of the things I heard on his first show on WMEX.
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205