Re: North Shore Spirit on WESX

Bob Nelson writes:
> Don Boyle will do play by play; he's done high school
> sports, newscasts, and talk shows for 'ESX over the
> years.

I'm presuming this is a time-buy deal unless management is totally different
at WESX these days. Don and the station parted ways a number of years ago
and from what I understood it was less than harmonious. Glad to see him back
on the airwaves in the North Shore, though, and glad to see he's doing well
for himself doing Merrimack hockey and the like.