Re: FCC Daily Digest For April 25th:

Did the FCC grant WRNI a license to cover or did the FCC merely accept for
filing WRNI's application for a license to cover? Typically, several months
elapse between FCC's acceptance for filing of a directional AM's application
for a license to cover a CP for a power increase and the grant of the license
to cover. I think acceptance for filing of an application for a license to
cover simply means that the Commission agrees that the paperwork is complete
and in order. The actual grant of the license to cover indicates that the
Commission agrees that the permittee has demonstrated that the work described
in the CP has actually been performed in the manner described in the CP.

Who do you think the stations are dealing with--the sub shop on the corner? Can
you say bureaucracy?
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205