FM DX season begins....

[Appropriate holiday sentiments to the religiously-inclined readers.]

Tonight, while going out for some donuts, I tuned around and found
that all the usual tropo suspects were in, simultaneously.  It's
pretty unusual, in my experience, to be hearing Portland and Cape Cod
simultaneously, never mind both together with Hartford, Springfield,
and Long Island.  The Hepburn forecast doesn't even show much in the
way of predicted activity.

Some catches:

88.3 - regular pest WLIU
93.1 - WMGX
93.5 - Cape
93.9 - Lewiston
94.3 - Biddeford
95.1 - WXTK, solid
95.9 - WATD, WCRI
100.9 - New London
101.3 - Hamden
101.9 - WCIB
102.1 - Hampton and prob. Springfield
102.9 - WDRC-FM, either WPXC or WBLM
103.9 - prob. WOCN
104.7 - Orleans
104.9 - Gloucester, with a bit of Middletown poking up
105.9 - Hartford and Bath
106.9 - Hartford
107.1 - Fairhaven and Exeter
107.5 - Chatham (no sign of Lewiston)