RE: CNN Ethics

Joe Ross writes:

> I wonder.  This can't be the first time a news organization
> has had a bureau in a totalitarian
> country.  How did the networks report the news from Moscow
> during the Soviet era?  Didn't
> they have bureaus there?  And wasn't their reporting subject
> to Soviet censorship?

I have to wonder how CNN would have handled the Nazi's in WWII if they had clear
evidence of the atrocities against Jews?  Reporting-out would have put them out.
Lost access.  CNN seems to be spinning that it's an "international" news
organization versus an American one.  Should that matter?

Bill O'Neill