RE: CNN: All the news that we see fit to print

>>I know I'll regret asking...but tell me who IS a news organization then, in your opinion? (Not print, but TV or Radio) Perhaps there are NO real News
organizations?<<

Frankly, these days, I'm not sure I trust any of them the way I would have trusted any of the network news programs from about 30 years ago.  The older breed of news people from about two generations back were trained in reporting facts only, without slant...and even news analysis pieces back then were balanced and untainted by politics.  Maybe it's just an older, more cynical me, but the biases these days are much closer to the surface.

Sid Schweiger
MIS Manager, Entercom Boston LLC
WAAF-WEEI-WQSX-WRKO-WVEI