RE: CNN: All the news that we see fit to print

> I know I'll regret asking...but tell me who IS a news
> organization then, in
> your opinion? (Not print, but TV or Radio) Perhaps there are
> NO real News
> organizations?
>
> Paul Hopfgarten

IMO, CNN, et. al., are all organizations that bring forth elements of news.
Some of their broadcast days are elements about the news, and provide analysis,
opinion, etc.  Some do it well, some do not.  Just like any other business or
service provider.  Primarily, all of those are within the advertising industry.
Right up there with phone book covers.

Bill O'Neill