[no subject]

I didn't know that WBPS had picked up Colmes; though I
can't pick his show up if I tried. I work in a post
office (nights) where heavy machinery makes WBPS
impossible to pick up ('RKO, 'EEI, and 'BZ do come in,
at least where I am)...though I might be able to hear
it if I go outside. Then again, I already have the
likes of VB or Hannity (or Paul Sullivan/Steve
Leveille) to listen to.

VB, by the way, has mentioned "Live and Local" more
than a few times; a bit of a jab at WTKK which had
frequently used that phrase--but more often than not
they're not local and in the case of Hannity they're
not live as well.