Re: The Game is Over

Aaron Read speaks thusly:
> The game's not over yet!!! I still have a few continues and cheat codes
for
> my Playstation to try!!!   ;-)
>
> Speaking of which, I'd say this comic sums it all up:
> http://www.reallifecomics.com/d/20030404.html

In all seriousness, I wonder how long it will be before we see "Operation:
Iraqi Freedom" popping up in the PS2 aisle.

My journalism professor read an e-mail from one of his former students (a
Washington Post non-embedded reporter who was over in southern Iraq until
last week) yesterday basically saying that the Pentagon wasn't allowing the
"real" story to get out about some of the humanitarian and military issues
going on in the southern part of the country. For what it's worth ...