First IBOC FM in Boston - I think

Sid Schweiger & John Kennedy have graciously confirmed my suspicions: WQSX
/ Star 93.7FM has turned on their IBOC-FM signal as of late last week.  I
believe this makes them the first FM IBOC signal in Boston.   The first
IBOC signal period I believe belongs to WBZ when they were testing their
transmitter, but I'm not 100% sure of that.

Regardless, congratulations guys!   You've made a worthy note in Boston
radio history.

I tuned in our lab here in Medfield to WQSX and I couldn't hear any
degradation to the analog from the digital, so it seems to work as
advertised on the analog side.  I haven't been able to get my hands on a HD
radio receiver yet.  Soon.  Me wantssss it...my...my preciousssss...   ;-)
.