Re: My Research on Minot, ND

>>Outside the actual town, where is the nearest EAS originator station?<<

Not having a copy of the ND state EAS plan in front of me (assuming they even have one; a few states still don't have one), I couldn't say.  However, in an emergency any EAS box can originate an alert.  ND being what it is (i.e., a rural state whose largest city doesn't even contain a hundred thousand people, IIRC), there may not be that many other radio stations in the area.

Sid Schweiger
MIS Manager, Entercom Boston LLC
WAAF - WEEI - WQSX - WRKO - WVEI
Phone: 617-779-5369