LTAR

As a long-time listener to "Let's Talk About Radio," I feel I have to register my thoughts here -
- especially since I know that Bob reads this list, even though he no longer posts here.

Yes, of course, it's Bob's show and Bob's station, and he certainly has the right to
discontinue the show if he wishes.  But I think that it would be a real loss, and I think it's
important for all of us to let Bob know, now, how much we appreciate the program and all of
his efforts over these years.  If, indeed, some of us can take over some of the work of doing
the show, and Bob agrees, that would be good.  And if necessary, I suppose someone can
do a similar show on another station or stations.  But I would prefer to see LTAR continue on
WJIB in some form.