Re: Geraldo Buh Bye

Bill O writes:
<< Drudge developing a story that Geraldo booted by the US
Military from the
region, " giving away crucial details of future military
operations during a
live broadcast." >>

I don't know if this has anything to do with the standup
he did last night on Fox News, but if it was I wouldn't be
surprised. In that report, he basically mentioned that a
certain town wouldn't be targeted by air strikes and what
buildings wouldn't be attacked (a mosque was mentioned).
You're basically telling your enemies where to hide out,
safely, without any chance of harm.

Geraldo's reports from the front lines have seemed like
cheerleading expeditions to me. In fact, almost every
report on Fox News has seemed to take on that tone since
the war started.