Re: A poll

Greetings, all, from Greer, South Carolina. It's been an exciting couple of
days of towering so
far...the Triple Blaw-Knox Experience at WBT in Charlotte, the stultifying
dullness of the
Columbia SC market, a visit with Powell Way at WKDK in Newberry SC - and on to
Greenville and Asheville on Monday. I don't think Garrett's pissed, but
let's ask him:

I don't have a whole lot to say at the moment, but rest assured that I will
read the mail in its
entirety when I get home.

Scott again: There, the master has spoken. So behave!

(And as long as Garrett's over putting HIS laptop away and not paying
attention to me,
I'll say that I much prefer that snarky old golfer Aaron Brown over Shep
Smith - but I'm
biased: during the 2000 Florida vote count, he used his car to ram a
reporter who
was freelancing for my old station - R News in Rochester - while she was
trying to save
a parking space. Not a nice thing to do...)