Re: Hubcap Network

Yes, Crawford owns KLZ--and after KOA, it's Denver's best AM signal. Last year,
Crawford flipped KLZ back to either religion or Christian-oriented talk, but
the company owns another, less powerful, AM in the Denver market (I forget the
frequency and don't know the calls) and the Legends NOS format has moved there.
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205