From: "Bill O'Neill" <billo@shoreham.net>
To: "'Tracy, Chris'" <ctracy@whyn.com>; "'Roger Kirk'"
<rogerkirk@ttlc.net>; "'Boston Radio Interest (E-mail)'"
<boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2003 8:15 PM
Subject: RE: Good Idea, Bad Execution

Chris Tracy:
Folks, this is live radio.  ALOT is happening in a very short period of
time.  An outfit like WBZ or an outfit like that station in Plattsburg
is
scrambling to do a decent job under very stressful circumstances.

Bill:
Are you comparing WBZ with "that station in Plattsburg?"  WXZO is a
bird-fed FMer with no live tech.

Chris:
Sometimes the execution doesn't come off so well, especially when you're
trying so hard to keep things as smooth as you can and to deliver as
much
information as you can.  Until you've done it, you really wouldn't be
sure
what I'm saying, but it's tough to keep things smooth and to try and
buffer a mistake with a quick, albeit painful, introduction.

Bill:
It may serve you well not to assume that your fellow listers havn't
"done
it" when it comes to this biz....  Have you had a rough day?  (PS. I'd
suggest you send to the list with "plain text" as it make it a lot
easier
to reply.)

Bill O'Neill