Re: A poll

> Big loser in this is FOC NEWS CHANNEL they have been awful

I've been glued to Fox.  I like Shep Smith.  He doesn't make me crawl like
most of the CNN drones do.  The only time that their coverage really tanked
was Thursday night when they stayed
with the video cam inside of a Hummer for about an hour.  All you could see
was a fog of dirt on the windshield.

What's driving me nuts is the constant referral to the "Shockinaw" (Shock
and Awe) assault.  I guess that this is not to be confused with the
ChakaKahn assualt where they drop black R&B singers into Baghdad in an
effort to give the Iraqis rhythm.  I just wonder if when we get to Baghdad
our troops will find that all of the convenience stores are run by
Americans.

Brian T. Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
75 Walnut St. - Ste 4
Peabody, MA  01960-5626 USA
Sales: (800)231-8849/Sales Fax (800)329-2775
Bus Ofc +1-978-538-7575/Business Ofc Fax +1-978-538-7550
www.cssinc.com