RE: A poll

> Who's more irritating Aaron Brown or Shephard Smith?
>
> I can take both is small doses, but I can't watch the war
> coverage when
> either are anchoring.
>
> -- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine

I think NBC's David Bloom gets the prize for maintaining his hair-look
amidst the action.  Imus' Bernard McGuirk got off a great line on Bloom,
"Hey, Dude, look what _I'm_ ridin'!"

Shep Smith reminds me of the last guy to figure out that the frat party
ran out of beer an hour ago.  Aaron Brown reminds me of the guy who
couldn't figure out how to tap the keg.

Peter Arnett gets the prize for "You are there."

Bill O'Neill