Re: Chicks play falls

On 20 Mar 2003 at 11:52, Dave Faneuf wrote:

> I never thought of the chix as a crossover group,  who plays them but
> country stations? df

Their recent video has appeared frequently on both CMT and VH-1.

BTW, I noticed this morning, that CMT has a red, white, and blue ribbon next to their screen
logo, and they were playing the Dixie Chicks in concert performing "Travelin' Soldier," a very
patriotic song.

I also noticed an overtly anti-war video called "Boom" which was played twice in an hour on
MTV.