Re: Maine TV

Dan noted Maine's local newscasts and added:
>>(snip) I think a lot of people just turning on the TV after getting home from
work will be looking for the latest on Iraq and switch away from local news. <<

i have to agree with Dan.  i've been in the studio all day "surfing" on the
studio monitor and have to stifle my laugh as i see the NECN anchors standing
next to a map of the Iraq region.

and yes, even our music stations here are running twice-hourly updates from CNN
radio.

- -Chuck (naming my bunker "Archie") Igo